A UPS is generally used to protect the hardware such as computers, data centers, telecommunication equipment or other electrical equipment when an unexpected power disruption could cause injury, death, business interruption or severe data loss. UPS units vary in size from units designed to protect a single computer without a video monitor large units driving centers or buildings integer data. The world’s largest UPS, the system of 46 megawatts Electric Storage Battery (BESS) in Fairbanks, Alaska, powers the entire city and nearby rural communities during power cuts.
1. Cash on Delivery (Lahore only)
2. Free home delivery (to 20Km)
3. To Home delivery only (30km) Rs.300
4. the installation / commissioning facility (Lahore only)
5. After-sales support payments on your door step (Lahore only)