Narada Battery for ups / Solar
Narada MPG 12V 200 Ah Battery, Standard and Front terminal
Narada Battery MPG series MP series is developed AGM- polymer gel batteries , it is also ” Marathon uses a gel-type ” name, has a more conservative design ensures high reliability and long life . The advantage of using a gel polymer gel technology, furtherly extend Narada battery acme series of standby time. Narada battery MPG series mainly for telecommunications , narada battery for UPS as a former premium terminal of the battery .
| Dry Battery |
• Polymer-Gel Valve- Regulated Lead Acid battery
• Premium design for higher reliability & performance
• Front terminal design suited for 19”/21” cabinet
• Strong handles for easy operation
• Patent Terminal sealing & front access
• Self-regulating pressure relief valve with flame arrester
• Terminal cover for insulation with flexible access
• Flame retardant ABS case (UL94 V-0, optional)
• Centralized H2 gas vent kit
• Comply with IEC, IEEE, UL, EN, CE standards, etc.
• Design life at 25°C (77°F): 12+ years
• Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) / Narada Battery for ups
• Switchgear / Tools
• energy storage systems such as solar and wind energy
2v Dry Cell
Exide dry battery price list
100 amp dry battery price in Pakistan
dry battery price in Karachi
12v dry battery price in Pakistan
homage dry battery price in Pakistan
dry battery for car price in Pakistan
dry battery price in Lahore
200ah dry battery price in Pakistan
Why I say this is on the grounds that in the event that you purchase a 40AH dry battery prices in Pakistan and 40 wet battery, connect it to a UPS. This gives twofold the reinforcement the wet battery gives.
Dry batteries are condition agreeable as well, wet batteries have been restricted in numerous nations for autos in light of the fact that exhaust of corrosive are continually leaving them, that is the reason we never introduce a wet battery with a UPS, which is put in an airconditioned room in light of the fact that the room is shut and individuals inside with the progression of time will develop some sort of disease or disease as a result of them (which you may never see yet its actual).
The main con I can consider in a dry battery utilized as a part of an auto is that when it goes dead it goes dead : ) it’s pointless regardless of what you do with it and you should supplant it, here and there just they pick charge, regularly they don’t. With wet battery, you can charge them and even utilize a dead battery for a couple of months till you can purchase new.
For whatever length of time that you get it from a decent merchant, you ought to go for this.