5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules, offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 20.17%) benefit from Passivated Emmiter Rear Contact (PERC) technology Excellent…
CANADIAN SOLAR KUMAX CS3U-350 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules , offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 20.17%) benefit from Passivated…
Xp-pen G430s Osu Tablet Ultrathin Graphic Tablet Designed for OSU! gameplay, drawing, painting, sketching, E-signatures etc. No need to install drivers for OSU! Designed for both right and left hand Graphic Tablet users The perfect replacement for a traditional mouse!…
JINKO SOLAR 400 HC 72M-V
- Mono PERC Half-Cell Module
- 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules , offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation
- Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 19.88%) benefit from half cell structure (low resistance characteristic)
- Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production
- Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal)
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
JinkoSolar is a global leader in the solar industry. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 3.5 GW for silicon ingots and wafers, 3.5 GW for solar cells, and 6.5 GW for solar modules, as of June 30, 2016. JinkoSolar also sells electricity in China, and had connected approximately 1,130 MW of solar power projects to the grid, as of June 30, 2016.
The JA Solar JAM72S10-400/PR 400W Mono Solar Panel is assembled with high-efficiency PERC cells, the half-cell configuration of the modules offers the advantages of higher power output, better temperature-dependent performance, reduced shading effect on the energy generation, lower risk of hot spot, as well as enhanced tolerance for mechanical loading.
- High output power
- Less shading effect
- Lower temperature coefficient
- Better mechanical loading tolerance
- Positive power tolerance: 0 – +5W
- 100% EL double-inspection ensures modules are defects free
- Modules binned by current to improve system performance
- Potential Induced Degradation (PID) Resistant
- IEC 61215, IEC 61730, IEC TS 62804
- ISO 9001: 2015 Quality management systems
- ISO 14001: 2015 Environmental management systems
- OHSAS 18001: 2007 Occupational health and safety management systems
- IEC TS 62941: 2016 Terrestrial photovoltaic (PV) modules – Guidelines for increased confidence in PV module design qualification and type approval
INVEREX Aerox 5.2 KW price, specs 2019 Pakistan as Solar Energy is a renewable energy company in Pakistan. The prime purpose is to encourage the people to protect the environment and pledge everyone to join hands and make this world a better place to live. As a leader in solar industry Inverex present a dream of a clean tomorrow and future where all will live independently from captive energy.
Solar street lights are engineered to deliver energy efficiency without sacrificing any performance. These lights are ideal for use in public places like parks, parking spaces and roads. FSL street lights are environment friendly and properly designed that provide long lasting uniform brightness and reduces light pollution.
A Variable Frequency Drive (VFD) is a type of motor controller that drives an electric motor by varying the frequency and voltage supplied to the electric motor. VFD also known as variable speed drives (VSD), adjustable speed drive and adjustable frequency drive.
Energy Conversation Principle of Pump VFDs
The pump flow and pump (3 phase asynchronous motor) speed is proportional, the pump head is proportional to the square of pump speed, the pump shaft power is equal to the product of flow and head, so the water pump shaft power is proportional to the three cubed pump speed. From these formulas, we can get to know that changing the pump speed is to changing the pump power.
The follow basic formula is:
In the above formula, Q stands for flow, N stands for pump speed, H stands for head, and KW stands for the shaft power.
For example: if we change the supply frequency from 50Hz to 45Hz, so P45 / P50 = (45/50) 3 = 0.729, P45 = 0.729 P50. If we change the supply frequency from 50Hz to 40Hz, so P40 / P50 = (40/50) 3 = 0.512, P40 = 0.512 P50.
The pump water supply system is designed according to the maximum needs in practical conditions, but the actual use of water supply system do not necessarily reaches the maximum amount of water, so the valve regulating system increases the resistance to the throttle. In case like this, it will cause a lot of loss of electrical power. The use of pump VSDs allows the system to work smoothly and stably by changing the pump speed to regulate the water supply, so that is the reason why constant pressure water supply system is of high energy efficiency and low cost.