jinko cheetah 72m
JINKO SOLAR 400 HC 72M-V
- Mono PERC Half-Cell Module
- 5 busbar solar cell adopts new technology to improve the efficiency of modules , offers a better aesthetic appearance, making it perfect for rooftop installation
- Higher module conversion efficiency (up to 19.88%) benefit from half cell structure (low resistance characteristic)
- Excellent Anti-PID performance guarantee limited power degradation for mass production
- Advanced glass and cell surface textured design ensure excellent performance in low-light environment
- Certified to withstand: wind load (2400 Pascal) and snow load (5400 Pascal)
- High salt mist and ammonia resistance certified by TUV NORD
JinkoSolar is a global leader in the solar industry. JinkoSolar distributes its solar products and sells its solutions and services to a diversified international utility, commercial and residential customer base in China, the United States, Japan, Germany, the United Kingdom, Chile, South Africa, India, Mexico, Brazil, the United Arab Emirates, Italy, Spain, France, Belgium, and other countries and regions. JinkoSolar has built a vertically integrated solar product value chain, with an integrated annual capacity of 3.5 GW for silicon ingots and wafers, 3.5 GW for solar cells, and 6.5 GW for solar modules, as of June 30, 2016. JinkoSolar also sells electricity in China, and had connected approximately 1,130 MW of solar power projects to the grid, as of June 30, 2016.
jinko cheetah 72m 400 watt Mono PERC
Cheetah will maximize your PV system capacity and economic returns, maximized power density. Ultra high power output ensures less area usage for projects which brings reductions of installation costs, BOS and labor costs.
Increased Power Output
By using half-cells, the electrical current (i) flowing in each busbar is halved. Therefore the amount of internal losses in a half-cell module is ¼ of a full-sized cell module. Reduced internal resistance and improved shading tolerance brings high power and reduce hotspots.
Improved Temperature Coefficient
Cheetah has improved the temperature coefficient to -0.36%/℃, the actual output can be increased 1% on the daylight time, which is perfect for delivering substantially more electricity on a hot summer day.